Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Most Important Piece of Plastic in My Wallet....

My LIBRARY CARD!  Yes, it is indeed the most important piece of plastic in my wallet because it provides me with endless hours of FREE entertainment.  FREE always fits right into my budget!  At the library you can check out everything from books to CDs, DVDs new and old and much much more.

Another great way to save money with the library is by taking advantage of their internet access.  Many libraries also have wireless internet available for your use.  If you don't use the internet much at home why pay for it monthly!  Just head on down to the library and use their internet for FREE!

Getting a library card is quick and easy, just stop by your local library to sign up.  You can even try online to see if your library has an online application.

One can find me at my local library at least 1-2 times per week taking advantage of all the goodies.  So much to explore.  Don't have time to browse?  That's okay too, many libraries have online catalogs you can use to reserve items.  The items are pulled for you, all you have to do is run in and check em' out!

Okay so now you are out of excuses so hop to it, get yourself to the library and see what treasures await YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment